Replacement 75 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane water filter which is installed inside a standard RO membrane housing on all 75 GPD RO systems.
- Standard size fits all standard 2 in membrane housing
- Greater than 97.8% removal of all known contaminants including sodium, fluoride, lead, chromium, arsenic, and nitrates.
- Individually vacuum tested.
- Shipped dry for your convenience
Quality of mineralized water for Ecosoft 75 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- pH 7-7.5
- Total mineral content – 55-65** mg/L
- Calcium – 10-15 mg/L
- Magnesium <1 mg/L
- Sodium + potassium <5 mg/L
- Hydrocarbonates — 30-50 mg/L
- Chlorides <5 mg/L
* The indicators are determined under the following conditions: inlet water temperature is 20 °С, outlet water composition and filter operation parameters correspond to the recommended by the manufacturer, water consumption intensity is appropriate for a family of three. When the inlet water temperature decreases in winter, the mineral content in the treated water may be lower, and when the temperature increases in summer, it may be higher.
** After one hour or more standing time, the mineral concentration in the first glass of water may exceed the stated value
Source water requirements
- pH = 6.5–8.5
- Total dissolved solids ≤ 1500 mg/L
- Hardness ≤ 10.0 meq/L (<500 mg/L CaCO₃)
- Chlorine ≤ 0.5 mg/L
- Total iron ≤ 0.3 mg/L
- Manganese ≤ 0.1 mg/L
- Chemical oxygen demand ≤ 5 mg O₂/L
- Total microbial count (TMC) ≤ 50 CFU/100 ml
- Coliform index ≤ 3
Contact us One Eight Filtration about the Ecosoft 75 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane today.