Due to the coconut shell carbon, water has a delightful mild taste while filtering contaminants. The straight-forward design, with push-fit connectors, allows for a quick installation, allowing the consumer to dispense refreshing water immediately.
- Manufacturer assurance, as all filters are tested and approved for domestic application and tested for leaks.
- Tasty water due to coconut carbon
- Housing made in Europe from food-grade plastic
- We usually install them as Stage 5 of most reverse osmosis systems
- Premium filtration should be accessible to all. Ecosoft offers low filter replacement prices, keeping down your yearly filter maintenance cost, always within reach for your domestic water filter system.
- Our products undergo rigorous testing that exceeds the industry’s most rigid quality expectations. Ecosoft strives to give you healthier, great-tasting water
- We recommend to replace the filter at least once every 6-12 months, regardless of the volume of water consumes.
The high-quality activated carbon water filter the coconut shell corrects the taste and smell of drinking water, providing consumers with tasty water.
Contact One Eight Filtration for more info on the Ecosoft Carbon Post-Filter Reverse Osmosis Systems