One Eight Filtration introduces the Ecosoft Standard 6 Stage Unpumped Reverse Osmosis part of our reverse osmosis range. The Eco soft Standard reverse osmosis filter is one of the low-cost methods of domestic water purification. Reverse osmosis is the most advanced water treatment technology available for everyone. The main element of the filter is a reverse osmosis membrane
- 6 stages of water purification including the remineralization of calcium & magnesium
- 7.9 L/2.1 gal of drinking water per hour
- Ecosoft membrane element
- Tasty water thanks to mineralization filter
- Filter housing made of food grade plastic manufactured in the EU
- No electricity is required.
- Typically installed in kitchens to remove impurities such as chlorine, fluoride, lead, bacteria, dirt, pharmaceuticals, bad taste & odour, providing pure quality water.
- A modern tap and fittings are also supplied.
- Typically 150 to 200 litres of water a day can be produced which is stored in a small pressure vessel (8 litres) which is enough to fill kettles and pans.
- With a reverse osmosis filter, you can enjoy pure and tasty water every day at an affordable price.
Quality of mineralized water of the Ecosoft Standard 6 Stage Unpumped Reverse Osmosis
- pH 7-7.5
- Total mineral content – 55-65** mg/L
- Calcium – 10-15 mg/L
- Magnesium <1 mg/L
- Sodium + potassium <5 mg/L
- Hydrocarbonates — 30-50 mg/L
- Chlorides <5 mg/L
* The indicators are determined under the following conditions: inlet water temperature is 20 °С, outlet water composition and filter operation parameters correspond to the recommended by the manufacturer, water consumption intensity is appropriate for a family of three. When the inlet water temperature decreases in winter, the mineral content in the treated water may be lower, and when the temperature increases in summer, it may be higher.
** After one hour or more standing time, the mineral concentration in the first glass of water may exceed the stated value
Source water requirements
- pH = 6.5–8.5
- Total dissolved solids ≤ 1500 mg/L
- Hardness ≤ 10.0 meq/L (<500 mg/L CaCO₃)
- Chlorine ≤ 0.5 mg/L
- Total iron ≤ 0.3 mg/L
- Manganese ≤ 0.1 mg/L
- Chemical oxygen demand ≤ 5 mg O₂/L
- Total microbial count (TMC) ≤ 50 CFU/100 ml
- Coliform index ≤ 3
Contact One Eight Filtration for more info on the Ecosoft Standard 6 Stage Unpumped Reverse Osmosis