- 78 liters of purified water per hour
- Full capacity even in 15 °C water.
- High selectivity – 97%
Quality of mineralized water for Ecosoft 500 GPD Reverse Osmosis System
- pH 7-7.5
- Total mineral content – 55-65** mg/L
- Calcium – 10-15 mg/L
- Magnesium <1 mg/L
- Sodium + potassium <5 mg/L
- Hydrocarbonates — 30-50 mg/L
- Chlorides <5 mg/L
* The indicators are determined under the following conditions: inlet water temperature is 20 °С, outlet water composition and filter operation parameters correspond to the recommended by the manufacturer, water consumption intensity is appropriate for a family of three. When the inlet water temperature decreases in winter, the mineral content in the treated water may be lower, and when the temperature increases in summer, it may be higher.
** After one hour or more standing time, the mineral concentration in the first glass of water may exceed the stated value
Source water requirements
- pH = 6.5–8.5
- Total dissolved solids ≤ 1500 mg/L
- Hardness ≤ 10.0 meq/L (<500 mg/L CaCO₃)
- Chlorine ≤ 0.5 mg/L
- Total iron ≤ 0.3 mg/L
- Manganese ≤ 0.1 mg/L
- Chemical oxygen demand ≤ 5 mg O₂/L
- Total microbial count (TMC) ≤ 50 CFU/100 ml
- Coliform index ≤ 3
Contact us One Eight Filtration about the Ecosoft 75 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane today.