Premium CROSS90 direct flow RO filter
- Direct flow RO – 1,5 liters per minute
- Smart-indication – filter lifetime and water quality reminder
- Recovery rate >50% – outstanding performance in water saving
- Smart Flushing – built-in automatic flushing program
- DIY Filter Replacement – the replacement process does not need to cut off the water source
- Slim Design – save more under sink space
- Filter housing
- Set of replacement filters
- Smart faucet for purified water
- 3-way connector
- Drain saddle
- Pack of tubes
- Detachable power supply
- User manual
High performance filtration
- Composite PP sediment and carbon block filter – remove sediment and rust particles, reduces content of chlorine, chlorination byproducts, naturalorganic matter and petrochemicals. Replacement – 1 per 6 months.
- 600 GPD RO membrane element – purifies water from 99.8% of impurities including bacteria and viruses, unpleasant tastes or odors. Replacement – 1 per 24 months.
- CTO filter – improves taste and odor of the purified water. Replacement – 1 per 12 months.
INDICATION OF REPLACEMENT FILTERS CONDITION
- A color indication on the purified water faucet and the front panel of the filter reminds of the need to change the replacement filters.
- Additional sound indication (1 short signal – the capacity is running out, 2 short signals – replacement is required).
INDICATION OF PURIFIED WATER QUALITY
- The color indication on the front panel of the filter warns about the deterioration of water quality and the need to change the replacement filters.
MEMBRANE AUTO FLUSHING
- The filter activates the flushing of the membrane element at each connection to the network.
- The filter activates the flushing of the membrane element in 5 min after each water intake.
- The filter activates the flushing of the membrane element after each 12-hour standby.
INCREASED MEMBRANE SERVICE LIFE AND PURIFYING EFFICIENCY
- The filter automatically shuts off the inlet water if there are any leaks inside the filter.
NOT-CLOSED FAUCET INDICATION
- The filter notifies you with a sound signal after 30 minutes if you forget to close the faucet.
- The filter automatically shuts off the inlet water 3 minutes after the buzzer sounds to prevent flooding.
Source water requirements
- pH = 6.5–8.5
- Total dissolved solids ≤ 1500 mg/L
- Hardness ≤ 10.0 meq/L (<500 mg/L CaCO₃)
- Chlorine ≤ 0.5 mg/L
- Total iron ≤ 0.3 mg/L
- Manganese ≤ 0.1 mg/L
- Chemical oxygen demand ≤ 5 mg O₂/L
- Total microbial count (TMC) ≤ 50 CFU/100 ml
- Coliform index ≤ 3